FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
FEDITC is seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst to work in the Warren, MI area. A United States Citizenship and an active Secret DoD Security Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Track case funding consisting of country level, case level, line level and requisition level data using FMS databases.
- Develop an automated system for FMS financial data collection.
- Provide on-site input and recommendations for budget and pricing of FMS cases to assure that program requirements are met in a cost-effective manner.
- Research requisition status and develop input to fulfill supply requirements. In addition, the contractor shall review and provide recommendations to resolve shipped/unbilled reports.
- Perform cost estimating and analysis of data prepared by other contractors and USG agencies.
- Perform cost-estimating analysis based on data to be furnished by USG and provide analysis of the life cycle performance requirements for FMS programs.
- Review and analyze financial, cost and schedule data as well as budgets and designated financial reports, as applicable to USG rules, regulations and policies of the FMS program.
- Analyze and evaluate FMS financial data/documentation and schedules to provide inputs for reviews, milestones and decision briefings.
- Provide recommendations regarding a fully integrated and operational database program for the system and in the establishment of future databases for FMS cases.
- Provide maintenance of databases for all FMS requirements to provide status/information as input to required reports.
- Analyze events, activities and schedule data in order to provide evaluations on achieving hardware delivery and case milestones.
- Develop recommended summary level milestone charts that identify key system activities including delivery and fielding milestones and shall prepare draft schedules based on case and contractual data and recommend updates.
- Provide input and recommendations for the development of program briefings to FMS customers.
- Provide evaluations, updates, and assessments of the FMS program against the basic US hardware system and provide recommendations regarding any possible impact on the FMS program acquisition, upgrade, deployment, and system sustainment.
- Provide input and recommendations on asset status and general technical information regarding assets and requirements.
- Research and analyze strategic issues/initiatives and assess impacts.
- Review and analyze various program documentation, provide input to and maintain specialized FMS customer reports, provide real-time updates and associated documentation during PMRs/FMRs/MSRs.
- Provide input for specialized reports/spreadsheets resulting from review and analysis of concentrated case management.
- Provide input and recommendations for milestone charts and master plans to include transportation plans. The contractor shall provide recommendations for improvement of case management functions consisting of logistics, financial, technical, transportation, and in-process reviews.
- Conduct program evaluations, reviews and analysis in the areas of program management, planning, programming, cost and schedule in order to provide recommendations and proposed improvements to achieve program goals and objectives.
- Serve as the principal advisor to and prepare recommendations for the vehicle system or program on all system engineering and technical elements of the FMS program.
- Review and evaluate contract progress and test reports, programming documents, and other technical documents.
- Other support duties as needed/directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with 10 years of specialized FMS experience; a master's degree in a specialized field plus a minimum of 1 year of applicable experience; or, a bachelor's degree in the specialized field plus 7 years of applicable experience; or, a bachelor's degree in any field with a minimum of 9 years of specialized experience
- Active Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
- Maintain applicable security clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by FEDITC and/or required by FEDITC’S Client(s)/Customer(s)/Prime contractor(s).
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.