*DoD Secret Security Clearance Required
In support of this position, the Logistics Analyst will provide systems acquisition (logistics), requirement analysis, logistics documentation, Logistics Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs), Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Ship Change Documents, Ordnance Alterations (ORDALTs), and Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) services in support of Navy C4ISR programs.
- Research, participate in, prepare and submit draft Logistics Readiness Assessments (LRAs) for approval
- Brief approved LRAs to the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager, CM Manager, and other USCG directorates as directed (CG-931, CG-932, CG-933, CG-4, CG-6, CG-DCO)
- Support the project office by conducting reviews on contract deliverable requirements lists (CDRLs) to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Update and provide drafts to the COR of all routine MSAM documents for approval when approved changes occur as prescribed by the MSAM
- Prepare draft milestone and action logs and maintain approved Milestones and Action Item logs to permit planning and monitoring of workload by the ILS and CM Managers
- Support the preparation of requirements, logistics, and technical documents, by attending Technical Scoping Sessions, researching equipment and system nomenclatures and descriptions, delivery schedules, interface design information and other GFI (Maintenance Procedure Cards (MPCs), Allowance Parts Lists (APLs), and Technical Manuals), and identifying INCO kits.
- Assist in the development and update of Logistics Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs) for Technology Refresh, Baseline upgrades, ECPs/TCTOs, Ship Change Documents, Ordnance Alterations (ORDALTs), and Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) insertion.
- Identify, characterize, track and propose solutions for acquisitions logistics issues.
- Track issues monthly, to include the issue, the date of identification, the cause (if any), potential resolutions and the resolution need date.
- Assist the project office in the development of EILSP and ESS for new systems and updates to existing systems as determined by DMSMS changes.
- Review Modernization documentation to assist in the transition of technical and logistics documentation to sustainment community.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of at least three (3) years demonstrated related experience in procurement and acquisition management supporting a major system acquisition program logistics planning and execution.
- US Government or military experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Acquisition Life Cycle Framework
- Understands Life Cycle Logistics planning and will create support plans, transition plans.
- Experience in performing Maintenance Engineering Data analysis, and Configuration Management.
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university.
Required licenses or certifications
- Valid driver’s license and must be a U.S. Citizen
- Possess and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.