The Logistics Associate is accountable for performing all warehouse functions. Those functions consist of, including but not limited to, inbound receiving, put-away from receiving, put-away from production, material movement, order picking, outbound vehicle loading and salvage/recoup activities. Each warehouse associate is responsible for maintaining current knowledge of standard work procedures and for performing all job duties in a manner consistent with plant customer service, quality, and expense management targets.
Location: Wilmington, MA
Shift: 1st Shift, M-F 8:00AM - 4:30PM
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Receives raw materials and packaging supplies, including count materials received, compare actual to invoice, notice discrepancies, complete paperwork, code items, and store items in proper place. Received goods should be checked for damage. Update paper or computer inventory system.
- Transports pallets or individual containers of finished goods to storage area using forklift, pallet dolly, or other equipment, as required. Products must be stored in correct space.
- Using pick lists, Ecolocator, RF terminal and scanner, to accurately pick products from warehouse using material handling equipment. Visually checks the appearance of and condition of products prior to shipping.
- Loads delivery trucks based on pick lists and shipping order. Follow regulations regarding the loading and transport of chemical products.
- Accurately and promptly complete receiving and shipping documentation, either on paper, via scanner, or entering data into computer.
- Tracks distribution and quality data as requested.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs salvage/recoup activities per standard operating procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to be reach fork truck certified
- Ability to read and follow instruction in English language
- Ability to track safety, quality and productivity data in English language
- Ability to complete training and master skills that are required by position (including but not limited to Hazardous Material Safety and DOT training)
- Strong attention to detail, good communicator and a team member
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.