This is a temp to hire position for external candidates!
Logistics Center Associates are expected to support and contribute to the KSEA continuous improvement (LEAN) culture. Logistics Center Associate I’s are generally responsible for material handling and processing within the Logistics Center utilizing fundamental SAP transactions. You will be required to adhere to established safety, quality, productivity, and continuous improvement standards.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Diploma or GED
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to follow direction
- Basic computer knowledge
- Team oriented
- Effective communication skills
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 30lbs
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 100lbs with assistance
- Must be able to frequently use a warehouse ladder for reaching shelves.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process inventory material into storage locations.
- Process customer orders with an RF Scanner.
- Process replenishment from back stock.
- Perform other task as requested by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Be able to fill in at any other position within the Warehouse.
About the Company:
As the largest privately held medical device company in the world, KARL STORZ has achieved global preeminence in endoscopes and medical imaging devices used in minimally invasive surgery. Our dedication to employee achievement and development through effective training and our commitment to a workforce that reflects and respects global diversity and the future of the environment have allowed KARL STORZ to serve our customers for over 60 years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. KARL STORZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.