Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Our New Logistics Clerk Will…
In this role, you will organize/coordinate operations procedures and support the site with high levels of customer service in administration. Your role is to create and maintain an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives-- in an effective, professional, and safe environment. Ultimately, the Clerk should be able to ensure the smooth running of the operation and to help improve procedures and day-to-day operations. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment where you will thrive!
Day to Day Responsibilities and Duties Include…
- Utilizing and troubleshooting office appliances such as photocopiers, printers and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc
- Sorting and distributing documents by printing them and bringing them to their appropriate location
- Providing inventory counts of equipment, supplies, tools and materials as well as their condition
- Own and update Excel Spreadsheets focused on attendance and absences
Control GMP Tracker to ensure a safe, clean environment is maintained
- Provide administrative support to on-site leadership team
- Perform data entry as well as other office duties as assigned
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
Our Ideal New Teammate Fits the Following Profile…
- 2+ years of work experience in a related administrative assistant/clerk position
- Proficiency with Google Apps (ie., Gmail, Docs, Sheets), and Microsoft Suite
- GED/HS diploma required
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work independently while also contributing to a high-performing team
- Able to creatively and efficiently execute against several competing tasks and projects
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics with great follow-through on tasks
We offer: Competitive Pay + great benefits, regular team building events; heavily discounted HelloFresh meals, and more!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran