Works in transportation and warehousing of goods. Processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment. Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
Role and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Receives products and coordinates put away
- Prepares loads for shipment
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Use of System(s) to view, assign and coordinate staff activities
Bilingual, knowledge in Excel, UPS world ship, bar tender, RF Scanning. Experience with WMS preferred.
Punctual, attention to detail.