As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
- Proficient in inventory software, databases and systems (SAP).
- Analyze, process and prepare orders for delivery in SAP to both Domestic and International destinations.
- Ability to process orders for shipment in standard courier system software e. Fedex, UPS
- Ability to operate forklift, dolly/pallet jack to load and unload material
- Ability to review, and pack orders for shipment.
- Selects carrier/forwarder where needed for shipment of products and prepares documents for freight forwarders.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers, foreign order administration, freight forwarders and other functional areas to ensure coordination and logistics of shipment.
- Monitor inbound tracking reports from International Bruker factories, overseas agents, and freight forwarders to ensure timely delivery of products for U.S. based customers.
- Provides remote support for other business sites as needed
- Ability to train Logistics Coordinator / Material Handlers in transacting inventory movement in SAP
- Working Knowledge and ability to use Windows operating system and Microsoft based programs, i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent organizational, communication, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Excellent clerical, data entry skills to maintain integrity of inventory accuracy in database, file records and perform routine audits.
- Ability to participate in internal and external audits as necessary.
- Essential cross functional team work skill, to be able to communicate regularly with Manufacturing, Purchasing, Engineering, and Finance.
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing and inventory control methodologies
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental standards.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Experience with SAP Material Movement module is required. Has substantial understanding of warehouse operations, and is capable of applying knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks. Management may assign tasks requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. Will receives minimal instructions on daily work, and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Minimum of five years related warehouse experience required.
- Experience in fast paced technical manufacturing environment required.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance withexport control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine theireligibility in light of export control restrictions.