ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Logistics Engineer.
- Top Secret
- Entry of procurement requests into P2P
- Assistance with population of logistics support database(s)
- Review of material kits against customer requirements
- Package and kit items for Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO)
- Basis Of Estimate creation or proposing new work
- Arrange shipment and site delivery for installations
- Coordinate and support of DD250 activities for kit sell off
- Travel to customer sites to support installations may be required
- Recent logistics support experience
- Government property management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and frequently multitask
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and frequently changing customer requirements
- Experience with WAWF System
- Experience with material procurement and management
- Experience with SIR System
- Experience presenting detailed analysis and providing status reports
- Experience maintaining calibration records
- Experience in UID Requirements
- Experience with government property control/management and FAR compliance
- Experience preparing DD250’s, DD1149’s and associated transfer/shipping documentation
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.