Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Seeking a Mid-Level logistics specialist for immediate opening. He or she will be part of the GRYPHON/ SEA 21AY1 team focusing on providing life-cycle support to SEA21 and PMS 407 by providing lifetime Lead Logistics Analyst Support for all Combat Systems and SPAWAR SHIPALT equipment’s on all MAAC Class Ships.
The candidate should be versed in managing and tracking the acquisition of Government Furnished Material and Government Furnished Equipment (GFM/GFE) and tracking the material for ships and the executing yards, they should be accomplished in Configuration Management, Navy Data Environment (NDE) inputs, and respective Headquarters or Hardware Systems Command (HSC) equipment knowledge.
- Participating in weekly alteration status meetings with PMS 407 Availability Managers;
- Providing valuable information and material status of various alterations, and whether they will be installed during availabilities that will be conducted on the various ships for the following 18 to 24 months; and
- Acts as a liaison to ensure resulting actions from these meetings are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- A Bachelor's degree is required;
- Have knowledge of Government Furnished Material & Government Furnished Equipment (GFM/GFE) and the Navy Data Environment (NDE) process;
- Must be able to work closely with the PARMs, SEA 21AY1 Material team, Managers, SPMs, Planning Yards, SPAWAR representatives, ISEAs, and other government/contract team players on the status of Ship Change Documents (SCD’s);
- Must coordinate all necessary acquisition functions to meet delivery dates for CNO, WOO, RAV, and pier-side availabilities for MAAC Class Ships; and
- Travel to planning yards and on-site related availability/ planning yard meetings is a possibility.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. An existing Security Clearance is required. U.S. Citizenship required.