Provides transportation by maintaining automobile fleet.
* Protects users by requiring mechanical checks and inspections; following state department of transportation procedures; maintaining inventory of replacement parts, fuel, and supplies.
* Determines present and future automobile needs by collecting and analyzing vehicle records, operating, repair, and replacement parts costs, mileage and gasoline consumption, and rental/lease/purchase options.
* Keeps automobiles available by tracking temporary and permanent assignments.
* Completes automobile fleet operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains automobile fleet staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Staffing, Supervision, Dealing with Complexity, Quality Management, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Process Improvement, Leadership, Initiative, Organizational Astuteness, Facilities Management Systems.
Must be bilingual (Englsih-Spanish).