Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Analyzes changes of product design to determine the effect on the end product design and function and determines and prepares documentation necessary for change. Coordinates with customers and manufacturers to determine a process for change reporting. Reviews released engineering change data and changes documenting activities to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies.
- Experience provisioning in Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS). Preferably HM&E systems; is desired, not required.
- Experience using drawings and technical manuals to support equipment identification research is desired, not required.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM level I and II) experience a plus.
- Use of technical research tools for Allowance Parts List/Allowance Equipage List (APL/AEL), parts and National Stock Number (NSN) identification such as Haystack, Logiquest, Fedlog is desired.
- Familiar with Class Functional Files (CFF) and able to Hierarchically structure systems/components is desired.
- Develops and maintains account/region standards and procedures to ensure that configuration management controls are capable of supporting deployment activities and implementations to meet business needs. Identifies issues, recommends revisions and escalates as appropriate.
- Interprets configuration management activities and tools as defined for the account and applies them to project activities. Works with the project manager to develop configuration management plans, milestones, and schedules for projects. Suggests alternatives as appropriate.
- Decomposes configuration items into appropriate configuration units to define the technical components required to satisfy the specified requirements of the project or tasks.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Quick study, eager to learn.
- Self Starter, ability to complete tasks without supervision.
Requires a college degree (preferrably in Engineering), common sense, quick study, eager to learn, self starter, and ability to multi task.
Ideally suited for recent college graduate in engineering with above traits looking to learn a new skill.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.