To strive for a sustainable future for our children by providing local and sustainable school meals and healthier eating options.
We are seeking a strong candidate to join our logistics department. A successful candidate is one who is focused, competitive and driven by a passion for the mission to deliver good food to kids. You should have strong moral character, with a willingness and appreciation for open dialogue and transparency. An ability to facilitate or be part of a team is essential. Have an innate empathy with a keen interest in educating or being educated while building community in and around the organization. Someone who constantly strives for greatness through problem solving and innovation. Manage challenges with energy, balance, and perseverance.
The ideal Logistics Manager candidates are personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for logistics and should enjoy working with a team. This position will be responsible for managing all daily school meal deliveries, mentoring Delivery Drivers and promoting excellence in customer service. The goal of this individual is to take responsibility for all aspects of our delivery operations while playing an active role in managing our fleet, mapping and scheduling deliveries.
· Manage daily deliveries and routing for maximum efficiency.
· Oversee delivery and expediting staff and determine resource use to ensure customer deliveries are scheduled appropriately and accurately.
· Support the Operations Manager in recruitment and interviewing of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve delivery goals.
· Train and coach team members to consistently develop strong customer rapport, safe driving, accuracy, and vehicle maintenance.
· Assist in the planning, implementation, and follow-up of Delivery Center operational tasks and projects.
· Proactively control expenses, including staffing, supplies, vehicle maintenance, and services.
· Work collaboratively with other departments, especially culinary and customer service.
· Represent Gourmet Gorilla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
· Monitor daily deliveries, create reporting metrics, and actively review information with the Operations Manager
· Maintain a constant focus on improving the Gourmet Gorilla delivery experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, 2-4 years of work experience in management and operations a plus.
· Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
· Proven ability to problem solve and achieve results.
· Experience multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
· Able to work early mornings.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Suite and experience with routing planner applications preferred.
· Ability to develop collaborative relationships and communicate relevant information across all levels of the organization.
· Fluent in English (bilingual in Spanish is a plus)
· Consistent record of customer service excellence.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
· Please send a resume and cover letter of why you are interested and qualified for the job
· Provide three references