Title: Logistics Manager
Job Location: Hanscom AFB, MA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program
- Identify specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support programs.
- Correlate logistics requirements with program plans to assure that the needed support is provided at the right time and place
- Provide analytical support for key logistics metrics (supply, reliability, maintainability, reliability, etc.) and provide them to key logistics reviews
- Apply knowledge of the acquisition lifecycle and product support planning during each phase and possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative project team
- Apply familiarity or experience accomplishing a Logistics Health Assessment (LHA) and knowledge of the DoD Product Support Manager Guidebook
- Apply experience with defense acquisition management processes in accordance with the DoD 5000 series instructions
- Knowledge of agency program planning, funding, and management information systems
- Coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time
- Valid DOD Secret clearance
- US Citizenship
- BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD- OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated an ability to perform tasks related to the technical/professional discipline.
- Has the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and process related to their area of expertise.
- Has an ability problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.