MEI Technologies is growing! MEIT since 1992 is a nationwide technology company that has implemented process-oriented management and has redefined itself into the family-owned organization that offers innovative, best-value services and solutions within four focused capabilities: Engineering Services & Solutions, Modeling and Simulation, Space Systems, Design & Integration; and IT/Cyber Services & Solutions.
Why Choose MEIT??
At MEIT YOU WILL have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest, most experienced engineering and technology experts in the U.S.!!
- MEIT has established proven, quality work methods, including ISO, CMMI and AS9100 certifications.
- MEIT stands by delivering what we promise with flexibility, quality and integrity to our employees and our customers.
- MEIT reputation for entering a new market, getting to work and generating immediate and impactful results.
With an abundance of collaborative individuals MEIT is an organization that provides the opportunity to truly reach your potential as a professional.
Overview: MEI Technologies is seeking a full time Logistics Manager II (Secret Clearance) to support our EPASS HNC contract on Lackland AFB.
- The Logistics Manager shall be able to direct, develop, or perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program. The tasks involved include identifying the specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support the program and correlating those requirements with program plans to assure that the needed support is provided at the right time and place. Logistics work requires:
- Knowledge of the acquisition lifecycle and product support planning during each phase.
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative project team.
- Proficient Microsoft office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project.
- Extensive experience with defense acquisition management processes in accordance with the DoD 5000.
- Knowledge of the DoD’s integrated product support element structure.
- Familiarity with the Product Support Business Case Analysis (PS-BCA) and Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) processes.
- Familiarity with accomplishing a Logistics Health Assessment (LHA).
- Knowledge of the DoD Product Support Manager Guidebook.
- Knowledge of department/agency policies and procedures related to the implementation and management of a government furnished equipment (GFE) program.
- Knowledge of department/agency policies and procedures related to the inventory and tracking of accountable property.
- Ability to lead a project team in completing complex projects.
- Knowledge of agency program planning, funding, and management information systems.
- Broad knowledge of the organization and functions of activities involved in providing logistical support.
- Ability to coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time.
- The paramount qualification requirement is the ability to integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing a logistics management program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Personnel supporting this requirement must have and maintain an active Secret security clearance
Preferred: Level II - BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD, or 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 5 of which must be in the DoD
Join our team TODAY!
www.meitechinc.com MEIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer /M/F/disability/protected veteran employer.
MEIT is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) serving government and commercial sectors across the United States.