At MCR, LLC, we are the nation’s premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs.
Do you have previous logistics management experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting AFLCMC.
Oasis Systems has a need for a Logistics Manager to provide acquisition and life cycle sustainment support to the International Programs & Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program office (AFLCMC/HBM), which is within the Digital Directorate (formally known as the Battle Management Directorate) at Hanscom AFB, MA.
As our Logistics Manager you will take care of the following tasks:
- You will serve as an Acquisition Logistics Manager for FMS programs with-in the FMS Division (AFLCMC/HBN), Digital Directorate, at the branch level.
- Leads and coordinates the development of a Product Support Strategy for complex systems that encompass new and emerging technologies or complicated fielding requirements.
- Develops and crafts maintenance and support requirements into an Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP), coordinating with Government civilians, contractor program managers, and customers on program development.
- Defines problems and develops recommendation for issues to be addressed in ILSPs.
- Assists with defining scope, interface requirements, policy issues and performance criteria and helps develop program achievements.
- Participates in system design and change reviews, analyzes equipment characteristics to determine the most effective maintenance support strategy.
- Integrates Product Support Elements (PSE) into programs and ensures consistent approach to development and fielding.
- Provides Logistics IPT leadership and oversight for tasks assigned by program management to include Logistics Management Information (LMI), Supply Support Plan (SSP) development, System Safety, Contractor Logistics Support (CLS), and Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO) coordination and release.
- Leads IPT personnel in the management, monitoring, evaluation and coordination of ILS.
- Actively participates in multi-functional IPTs with matrixed personnel.
- Provides comments on Contractor’s acquisition and sustainment documents, assisting with preparing and reviewing program documentation; e.g. Justifications and Approvals, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Statement of Objectives (SOOs), Statements of Work (SOWs), Performance Works Statements (PWS), Systems/Technical Requirements Documents (SRD/TRD), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Program Support Agreements (PSA), as well as Training Packages and all Technical Manuals.
- Conducts Technical Evaluation (Tech Eval) reviews and write-up on all program proposals and provides recommendations for Government Objectives and Thresholds.
- Assist in building and delivering Letter of Request (LOR) and Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) documents.
- Provide additional Acquisition functions related to Program Management Office (PMO) support, System Engineering, Facilities or Real Property Installed Equipment (RPIE), Data Management (DM) and Configuration Management support.
- Excellent team-building, communication, writing, speaking and briefing skills.
- Ability to write, analyze, and review the full spectrum of system logistics needs, benefits, and technical standards.
- Prepares briefings, staff packages and attends meetings when required.
- Prepares, reviews, edits, coordinates and releases, clear, well-written, correspondence and documentation for assigned programs.
- Provides other support to overall AFLCMC/HBN division, as required.
- Ensures compliance with policies or recommends new ones.
We are looking for someone with the following skill set:
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- Logistics breadth: Life Cycle Management, acquisitions and sustainment of DoD systems; transportation planning; technical manual requirements definition and verification; sustainment strategies for defense systems; requirements definition, and establishing processes.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time within CONUS or OCONUS.
- Radar experience desired.
- Previous FMS experience or DISAM Course work desired.
- Possesses a Secret Security Clearance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com