About Legacy Licensing Partners, LP
Legacy Licensing Partners, LP is seeking a logistics manager to oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation and other inbound and outbound logistics. They are looking for an organized and dependable individual with attention to detail and strong leadership skills to join the Legacy team.
Legacy has been in business since 2010 and is the leading provider of licensed reusable tote bags in North America. Legacy has licenses from all the major studios including: Disney, Marvel, Lucas Films, Warner Brothers, NBC Universal, Viacom, Hasbro, etc. The family-oriented business is rapidly expanding their product line and adding placement into new retail channels and markets.
- Lead and coordinate the activities of inbound and outbound logistics
- Manage vendor deliveries, quality issues, inventories and lead-times
- Report on shipping schedules
- Schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments
- Ensure products are delivered to their locations in a timely manner as per clients’ criteria
- Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs
- Negotiate rates with carrier
- 2 years of experience with logistics
- A. or B.S. preferred
- Management experience in the consumer goods industry and/or licensed products preferred
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Builds high performing teams. Strong ability to motivate a team. Engages team members to develop plans and resolve issues.
- Builds strong relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders; integrates into the culture and works collaboratively with global teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Supply Chain / Logistics Manager