Earn $25 per hour as a part-time/contract Logistics Manager for Fooji
Fooji is taking experiential marketing by storm and we need you help.
What you'll do:
- Pick-up items from a storage facility
- Occasionally pick up boxes from a local FedEx location
- Occasionally transfer items from the storage facility office to Fooji's Storage Unit
- Distribute those items to our couriers either from the storage facility or a pre-arranged distribution point
- Coordinate delivery drivers on the ground, occasionally answering questions and directing them back to the proper channels at Fooji
- Arrange shipping of un-delivered items back to Fooji via FedEx
- Work autonomously without a manager overseeing your work
- This position would be a great resumé builder!
- Impeccable punctuality
- Ability to lift boxes sometimes up to 60 lbs.
- Must have an insured vehicle and can transport items to points around the city
- Strong communication skills and is accessible via mobile phone
- Can direct couriers where to get help if they have questions/concerns
- Comfortable being the point-person in market for Fooji during campaigns
- Works well in a small team environment and/or alone
- Isn't afraid of a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Is comfortable picking up and driving a rental truck or van
- Cool Fooji branded hat and shirt
- Flexible Hours
- Play an active role in fun campaigns for major brands