RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
Direct and manage logistics function tomeet customer requirements and financial goals. Plan and executelogistics strategy in order to ascend to world-class status, and create aculture of continuous improvement.
This role is responsible in:
- Responsible for developing, documenting, and executing a logistics and warehousing strategic plan which will drive optimal customer service and inventory levels.
- Manage and optimize a warehouse that ships globally.
- Ability to plan and implement projects to improve warehouse and transportation efficiencies.
- Establish and communicate metrics that are consistent with the logistics and warehousing strategy.
- Provide forecast projections for space utilization.Identify and resolve any capacity issues.
- Ensure that logistics and warehouse functions are performed in a timely, efficient, and cost effective manner consistent with established corporate and customer requirements.
- Develop, implement and sustain processes to reduce costs and improve customer service. Develop and communicate metrics to support these efforts.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective facility processes, policies and procedures.
Assure a positivework environment by focusing on morale, associate relations, and administeringdiscipline in a consistent manner.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.