*** This position is contingent upon a contract award ***
SOSi is currently seeking a Logistics Operations Manager to perform planning, coordination, and operations management functions within a program management office responsible for logistics and base operations support for US Government contracts in Central and South America. This position is located within a PMO based in Ft. Worth, TX
- Provide liaison with the customer, performs analysis, prepares reports, processes deliverables, and provides the interface between the corporate headquarters and the PMO staff.
- Performs coordination for the mobilization and deployment of personnel to operating locations.
- Supports contract proposal efforts for new work.
- Must possess an Active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater from an accredited university.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in military logistics.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in the USSOUTHCOM area of operations.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a LOGCAP environment.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in U.S. Government contract logistics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience supporting similar programs within the USSOUTHCOM area of operations.
- Fluency in Spanish is desirable, but not required.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Place of Performance: Fort Worth, TX with travel to Reston, VA, and Central and South America.
- May require periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.