The Logistics and Production Training Program function is to develop the trainee’s logistics, planning, and supervision skills through 2 – 3 assignments in SNF’s logistics and production areas of operation. Participants will also gain an understanding of SNF’s culture and environment. After the successful completion of 2 – 3 training rotational assignments, the participant in the training program will be placed in a permanent position.
- The Logistics and Production Trainee will report to an area manager, supervisor, or project leader in various areas of SNF.
Specifically, the Logistics and Production Trainee will have assignments and duties in the following areas over the course of 1 year:
- Production Planner – Supports the production planning department through data analysis, troubleshooting, process mapping, reducing inventory, maximizing efficiency, and database integration.
- Production Supervision – Oversee the daily production operations of manufacturing unit under the direction of an area manager or supervisor.
- Logistics – Assists in SNF’s Logistics processes through carrier management, inventory management, and collaboration with carriers.
- Warehouse – Collaborates with the planning and logistics department to assist in the daily activities of warehouse operations.
In addition, the Logistics and Production Trainee will have responsibility for:
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s products, customers and proprietary information.
- Assure that SNF product performance is in compliance with all federal, state, customers, and regulatory compliance.
- Follow all company and customer safety compliance policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and/or Supply Chain.
- Strong orientation to team development.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated and self-starter with a high energy level and a spirit of team effort and cooperation, and of the highest integrity.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training
Click Here To Apply