PRI in coordination with SSAI is seeking a Logistics Project Manager with a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferable. The ability to pass a polygraph is required.
Location: Northern Virginia/DC based government client.
leading teams providing reuse and reutilization through government property to
include DLA disposition services/DRMO.
- Experience leading teams overseeing
inventory of government property.
- Experience in supporting government
customers through FIAR.
- Experience overseeing contract
performance with a minimum of 30 full-time equivalent employees.
- Manage multi-year logistics services contract in support of a Federal customer.
- Oversees all aspects of contract performance and
ensures delivery of all services in compliance with performance
objectives and quality standards detailed in the Performance Work
- Implements quality control plan to ensure compliance
with material management, safety and security policies.
- Provides oversight to logistics
operations, ensuring workflow and prioritization are appropriately
- Oversees all scheduled activities to ensure all
contract activities are done on-time and to the satisfaction of the
- Performs Metrics Gathering and Analysis, including
identifying key quality metrics that help us identify processes or
personnel that require a second look.
- Oversees process improvement on processes needing
refreshing and personnel improvement plans for personnel requiring
improvements in performance.
- Effectively communicate with clients colleagues, and
- Supervises and performs personnel assessments,
including counseling and submitting incentive requests.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing similar work
in a Federal Agency.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience performing similar work
in a government or corporate setting.
- Experience in developing and implementing quality
- Fantastic communications and customer service skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role over a minimum of 30 full-time equivalent clerks / logistics personnel.