OverviewWE BRING THE “WOW”!ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it. VIDEOS: WOW! I Didn't Know GES Did That...Epic Events by GESUltimate Retail Experiences LINKED-IN: Life at GES U.S. The Logistics Sales Representative - Part Time will be responsible for driving Logistics revenue, profit margin and providing excellent customer service for all shows that they are assigned to by the Logistics Manager or Profit Center/Logistics Owner.
Maintain tracking and auditing of all inbound GES Logistics shipments
· Coordinate sales and marketing efforts
· Distribute Logistics marketing flyers on the show floor
· Providing quotes for freight shipments to potential logistics customers
· Assisting with freight outbound functions
· Providing customer service (pre-show, showsite and post show)
· Consistent sales and marketing efforts (pre-show, showsite and post show)
· Compliance with all National Logistics guidelines
· Compliance to all accounting, invoicing and logistics procedures
· High School Diploma
· Proven track record in a sales role
· Strong customer focus/client service orientation ability
· Strong Communication Skills, be a team player and self starter with an understanding of team goals
· Ability to excel in operations environment
· Must be proficient with data entry and MS Office programs
· Two or more years in customer service environment preferred.
· Previous convention industry AND transportation service experience preferred.
Local office and convention centers/venues produced by the local office, along with traveling to various cities that will need assistance when local city is slow.
Benefits:Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive Salaries
- 401K with Company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more.......#GLDR