Ehrhardt Partner Group (EPG) is looking to add Logistics Solution Specialists to support our rapid growth. You will join a growing team of almost 600 highly skilled and resourceful individuals with knowledge about the business operations within the four walls of the warehouse and distribution center. Your role will be to provide project subject matter leadership around implementing and configuring our leading EPG solution portfolio including our LFS WMS and Lydia Voice solutions.
We are looking for experienced and self-motivated technology professionals in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and who are focused on customer satisfaction during project implementation and configurations. We’re looking for stars who want to reach new career heights and be noticed for their excellence. The right candidates need to be conversant in both technology and the distribution center business.
- Work with customers to integrate our Lydia Voice solution with various Tier 1 and Tier 2 WMS solutions
- Help sales team in pre-sales technical and industry expert capacity
- Help develop overall Scopes of Work (SOW) with customers and then help configure the recommended solution
- Establish trusted relationships with each assigned customer as a strategic advisor and support the continued value of our products and services
- Work with customers to continuously improve and optimize the utilization of EPG solutions
- Act as a customer advocate
- Five (5)+ years of IT or professional services experience
- Three (3)+ warehouse management system (WMS) experience with an understanding of voice technology solutions a big plus
- Two (2)+ years of technology integration experience
- EPG US team uses a wide variety of technologies to develop and deliver solutions, you will need to have experience with and an understanding of:
- Business to Business (B2B) Integration
- webMethods Integration Suite or similar offerings
- X12, EDIFACT & XML Standards
- AS1, AS2, HTTP, HTTPS, sFTP, FTPS, SMTP protocol-based integration
- Framework/Web Technologies
- REST and SOAP Web Services
- Web socket communications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Logistics or Computer Science preferred
- Ability to travel 35% - domestic and limited international travel maybe required
- Dallas/Ft Worth Texas area and Mexico City candidates only. No relocation package available.
Other Essential Skills:
- Experience with SAP EWM – SAP Remote Function Call (RFC) and SAP Internet Transaction Server (ITS) desirable
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure projects are completed on time
- Ability to prioritize work based on strategic nature, importance, and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Must be able to effectively multi-task with excellent time management proficiency
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be a star!
- The visibility to be recognized for your efforts
- Competitive salary and an awesome benefits package
- Great mentorship provided by seasoned solution engineers and business consultants who have worked with iconic brand name companies on their digital transformation initiatives
- Opportunity to be an active participant working with Fortune 1000 companies
- Membership to a multi-national community of EPG employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations
Who we are:
Ehrhardt Partner Group (EPG) and it’s almost 600 team members, with more than 1,200 customers globally, is the leading provider of comprehensive supply chain execution software for smarter connected logistics. Customers around the globe use our Lydia Voice solution to deliver superior results in their warehouse and distribution center workflows. Lydia Voice is the premier voice solution for the supply chain, offering unparalleled voice recognition with its deep neural network technology and eliminates the need for voice template training, while interfacing with a multitude of WMS and ERP solutions.
At EPG, we believe in enabling our customers and our employees to achieve and exceed their goals. We provide our employees with the tools and resources they need to create long-term relationships resulting in successful outcomes for our customers and EPG. If you are looking for a role that will enable you to leverage and expand your technical expertise, challenges you to continually improve solutions through ongoing efforts with customers, and enables you to meet professional and personal goals, becoming a member of the EPG Services Team will provide all of this and more.
EPG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.