Grace is built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company’s two industry-leading business segments—Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies—provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,900 people in over 30 countries.
The Oregon plant of W. R. Grace & Co. manufactures fine chemicals for a broad range of pharma, biotech and nutraceutical customers and specialty catalysts for polyefins and speciality chemicals. We are currently seeking a Logistics Specialist to enhance our dynamic team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure inventories of all raw materials and finished goods are kept accurate
- Track raw material requirements in SAP, follow up with purchasing/suppliers as needed to maintain on-time deliveries, communicate to internal stakeholders when delays are identified
- Coordinate deliveries based on available storage and material demands
- Maintain warehouse packaging supplies and operations consumables
- Generate cycle count reports and documents
- Provide support to all departments to ensure they are capable of carrying out their daily responsibilities
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure shipment deadlines are met
- Ability to work with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite, SAP (including MRP module) and ARIBA.
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communicaiton skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years Warehouse and Inventory Control experience (cGMP/Food experience preferred)
- Familiar with shipping requirements both domestic and international, including dangerous goods
Grace is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Grace via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Grace. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Grace as a result of the referral or through other means.
EOE Statement: W. R. Grace & Co. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation.