As our Client attains new customers, this position will provide the operational support to ensure customers expectations are met.
This will include end to end coordination of the customers shipments both internationally and domestically, and various other tasks to deliver the best experience to our customers.
The position is within Business Development team and offers exciting opportunities to join client onboarding process as well.
Essential Job Duties:
- Understand the customer needs and coordinate end to end multimodal shipments internationally and domestically
- Enter operational data accurately and timely in internal operation system
- Maintain good relationship with the customers and the partner vendors
- Manage operation financials including but not limited to quotation, vendor costs and billing to customers
- Prepare internal and external reports regularly for status tracking, service quality monitoring and various analysis
- Support new client onboarding process
- Train new members on the team operational process
- Continuously seek the areas of improvement and work with the team for improvement projects
- Provide additional support for any operational or administrative job function that is not stated above
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years international import/export/domestics logistics operations
- Personal computer literate, including effective use of the internet, e-mail, and Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills is required, as this candidate will have direct interface with the companys customers
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Read, Write, Speak Japanese preferred, but not required