Kelly Scientific Resources is looking for an experienced Logistics Technician to work with one of our best clients, a global life science company in Cambridge, MA.
The Logistics Technician will work in a warehouse environment to support the day-to-day logistics operations that take place for our client. This includes inventory management, shipping/receiving, and organizational functions.
- Conduct cycle counts on our inventory (life science materials like antibodies, assay kits etc stored in fridges and freezers)
- Barcoding inventory
- Receiving products into our system
- Data entry
- Confirming quantities, catalog numbers, sizes, shipping documentation etc.
- Preparing lab ware (vials), scanning barcoded items.
- Aliquoting product (pipetting).
- Work experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience with shipping/receiving
- Experience with data entry
- Experience within a life science company preferred
- Experience using pipettes to aliquot solutions preferred