Logistics Technician shall:
• Have a minimum of three years’ experience or equivalent in the field of Army logistics operations and worked directly in the career field during three (3) of the preceding five (5) years.
• Experience with the Cyber Center of Excellence Command Supply Discipline Program providing 100% inventory control to all items identified on the installation property book.
• Experience in equipment maintenance processes and procedures.
• Knowledge in Army supply policies and procedures regarding property inventories, cataloging, maintenance, transfer, and turn-in.
• Be computer literate (have a working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets, etc.).
• Obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.