- Check inventories and prepare delivery schedules.
- Ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- Coordinate effectively with clients, couriers and other operational departments.
- Ensure logistics requirements take gender-specific needs into consideration.
- Reconcile variances and ensure inventory adjustments are properly applied; as well as provide results to appropriate State Department personnel.
- Receive, sort, log, and distribute all incoming shipments.
- Identify, locate, obtain and arrange for shipment of requested material by the appropriate priority basis.
- Process all approved orders for stock, parts, maintenance supplies, and depot repair services as required, ensuring all paperwork is processed through required channels.
- Prepare statistical reports, as required.
- Pick-up and deliver equipment to local sites utilizing a company van.
- Work with government acquisitions representatives in order to ensure that procurement of equipment and supplies are maintained within contract compliance.
- Utilize DCAA approved purchasing systems in order to obtain quotes and purchase authorization.
- Utilize SharePoint system in order to log all current and future inventories.
- Must possess at minimum; Secret Clearance
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong willingness to learn new technology
- Valid Driver’s License
- -Government Purchase Card courses
- -Acquisition procedures training courses
- Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 9+ Years’ experience in logistics field