Are you looking to join a company that really cares? Where there is LOT'S of room for to grow?
We are that company! We are looking for an AMAZING person to join our team. Learn more below and apply online now for immediate interviews.
We are looking for a Crew leader to work on the overnight shift supervising 1-2 employees nightly from approximately 10pm-6am 5 days a week.
The Overnight Crew Lead assists General and Assistant General Manager(s) in providing direction and priorities to ensure customers are properly taken care of, the store is clean and product is up to standard.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs duties of Productionist, Processor, Retail Specialist, and/or Sanitation.
- Assists in directing store sales efforts, which may include Hot Light times, retail sales, fundraising, up-selling, and wholesale orders.
- Works with the General Manager to achieve business plan objectives and profitability as set forth in the store operating plan and established financial goals.
- Understands and assists in implementing procedures to maximize efficiencies and control variances in daily production of product and overall store performance.
- Understands and assists in implementing store quality control procedures, including operating standards.
- Assists in coordinating production schedule to meet customer demands and minimize/control labor hours.
- Assists in inspecting, troubleshooting, and assessing any production or equipment problems to ensure optimum utilization and performance.
- Demonstrates safety consciousness and promotes store safety, e.g. slip-resistant shoes, wet floor signs, FSMA, OSHA regulations, DOT Regulations, Motor Vehicle Reports, etc.
- Maintains a high level of store sanitation and cleanliness, e.g. cleaning schedule, and all checklists, training, etc; oversees proper upkeep of store facility and equipment. Responsible for store performance on Health Inspections and third party food safety audits.
- Assists in managing company resources responsibly including inventory control.
- Assists in communicating and models company standards and policies.
- Assists in implementing efficiently and effectively directives from store, corporate, and divisional management.
Assists in supervising and provides work directions for employees in the store. Responsibilities may include assisting with interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 100% knowledge of specific department standards that affect their position.
- Ability to work in any department that may coincide with their position.
- Ability to learn quickly, teach successfully and execute efficiently and effectively.
- Desire to take on more responsibility.
- Must have valid health card in applicable states
- Able to successfully pass background investigation, pre-employment personality screening and drug testing.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1- 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of Westward Dough Operating Company, LLC/Krispy Kreme.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Literacy preferred: Word processing, Spreadsheets, E-mail, Manufacturing software, Database software
There is a basic knowledge of equipment and repair necessary for this job classification.
Proficiency in the following aspects of the business and ability to work each position:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is subject to inside environmental conditions. When doughnuts are being produced, the employee is subject to noise in the production/processing area; there is sufficient noise to cause the employee to shout in order to be heard above the noise. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and heat.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, balance, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, see, talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. Regular use of hands to finger, firmly grasp, handle, feel, reach above the shoulder, and reach below the waist is required.
The above job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.