Are you looking to join a company that really cares? Where there is LOT'S of room for to grow?
We are that company! We are looking for an AMAZING person to join our team. Learn more below and apply online now for immediate interviews.
We are currently looking for a great person to join our afternoon processing team (2pm-10pm)!!
The Processor exceeds customer expectations by ensuring all doughnuts meet Krispy Kreme standards of freshness, size, shape, filling amount, and appearance. Assists in providing fast, genuinely friendly customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Catches, trays, and boxes doughnuts off the line
- Inspects all doughnuts and removes any that are misshapen, too small, too big, too dark or light, or otherwise imperfect.
- Applies icings, and other toppings, inserts fillings; always following Krispy Kreme product specifications.
- Stocks and rotates racks and display cases to ensure freshness and proper appearance.
- Works to minimize waste as much as possible.
- Ensures Birth Certificates are completed and attached to all racks
- Maintains a clean, neat uniform at all times.
- Complies with all safety and sanitation standards.
- Practices “clean as you go” techniques to maintain a clean work area.
- Works with management and key staff to improve performance and implement new initiatives.
- Assists in production and retail operations as needed, following the guidelines stipulated for these areas.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 100% knowledge of specific department standards that affect their position.
- Ability to work in any department that may coincide with their position.
- Ability to learn quickly, teach successfully and execute efficiently and effectively.
- Must have valid health card in applicable states
- Able to successfully pass background investigation
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prefer three to six (3-6) months related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of LLC/Krispy Kreme.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Commitment to teamwork, a clean, professional appearance, and enthusiasm; a desire to take on more responsibility.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and heat. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, see, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 20 pounds. Regular use of hands to firmly grasp, handle, feel, reach above the shoulder, and reach below the waist is required.
The above job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.