Snider Fleet Solutions provides tire & mechanical services for the trucking industry. We have an immediate opening for a Long Haul CDL Driver at our Antioch, TN location. This is a permanent, direct hire position eligible for all applicable benefits.
Job Title: Class A CDL Driver
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives truck to deliver tires & other product to customer’s place of business
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer receipt
- Writes customer orders and instructions
- Records sales or deliveries information on daily sales or delivery record
- Informs regular customers of new products or services
- Listens to and resolves service complaints
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise
- Loads truck
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery
- Cleans inside of truck
- Performs routine maintenance on truck
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum of 2 years of CDL Driving experience is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Smart Phone IPad word processing software.
Certificates and Licenses:
Class A Driver's License