RN Long Term Care
We are currently hiring Long Term Care RN Registered Nurses to help fill vacancies at our client Nursing Homes. If you have Nursing Home / Long Term Care experience, then we would love to hear from you!
As a Registered Nurse RN with White Glove you will care for patients in a nursing home environment. Duties include record patient histories, perform various diagnostic tests, administer medications and develop patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Full time and part time positions
- 8 hour shifts: days, evening and nights
- Some positions for New Graduate Nurses
Benefits for RN Registered Nurse – Long Term Care
- Excellent pay
- Weekly Payroll
- Direct deposit for your convenience
- Health coverage
- Refer-a-Friend bonus
- 24 hour support by our caring team
Requirements for Long Term Care RN Registered Nurse
- NYS RN Registered Nurse License
· Experience in the Nursing Home / Long Term Care as a RN
Our recruiters will take you through the rest of it, guiding you in the process to complete your file so you can start this RN Registered Nurse assignment in the nursing home ASAP.
White Glove Placement Inc is affiliated with top ranking facilities throughout New York. Our clients include hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, group homes correctional center, home health and more.