One of our Direct clients has an opening for a Lead PEGA Business Architect for Trenton, New Jersey location for a Long Term contract.
If you are interested and looking for opportunities please review the job details given below and share your latest resume with Amrutha at email@example.com or call 732-664-8807
Title: Lead PEGA Business Architect
Duration: Long Term
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
The Lead Business Architect will lead multiple teams consisting of developers, subject experts and stakeholders to convert the business requirements, process flow, use cases and the supporting integration documents into a fully functional application that meets user needs.
PEGA Lead Business Architect will act as a liaison between the business users, stakeholders and technologists. This individual will be responsible to work with Lead System Architect and Leadership team jointly charting business and technical strategies. This position will have the opportunity to exercise a variety of skill sets while participating in software development and systems integration projects for a wide variety of users and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in requirements gathering, tracking, and analysis with an ability to communicate the information to both technical and non-technical professionals. The primary function of this position will involve the evaluation of user needs and development and implementation of technological solutions to solve those needs.
- MUST have 9 or more yrs experience
- A minimum of 7 years' experience of related business analysis
- A minimum of 7 yrs experience Use Case Development
- A minimum of 7 Years' experience as a PEGA Business Architect with 3 years of current certification
- A minimum of 7 Years' experience managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC
- A minimum of 7 Years' experience in an Agile software development environment
- A minimum of 7 Years' experience documenting of requirements, test cases, and training material functional design and leading test execution
- Required 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
- Configuration and deployment of software solutions at the enterprise level
- Broad experience in an organization that develops and delivers software to customers (Highly desired)
- Working with users/stakeholders to understand and capture software solution needs
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach me via email or phone.
Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist
Software Technology Inc (STI)
100 Overlook Center, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone : 732-664-8807