W H E E L S: RECOVERY SPECIALIST
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products revolutionize transportation by providing a fun, comfortable, and environmentally friendly ride to reach your destination. Wheels is headquartered in West Hollywood, CA, and is active in cities across the world.
The Recovery team works in the field using technology to help monitor, maintain, and recover missing bikes across cities. It is a hands-on role where team members manage a broad set of responsibilities based on the dynamic day-to-day patterns and usage of vehicles in our cities. As a Recovery team member, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the health of our fleet and in bringing safe, reliable rides to users every day.
This role is a PART-TIME opportunity hired directly with Wheels and various shifts are available. $500 Signing Bonus
What You'll Do:
- Operate vans and use mobile applications to locate missing bikes.
- Reposition found and/or improperly-parked bikes to recommended parking areas.
- Work both independently and in teams.
- Talk to people in the community to gather information on where our bikes may be.
What You'll Need:
- Valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record.
- Proficiency using mobile technology.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a healthy competitive drive.
- Ability to lift over 40 pounds.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible schedule and able to regularly work on weekends.
- Ability to self-manage and also work well in a team environment.
- Experience driving a cargo van or other large vehicle for work purposes.
- Experience in loss prevention, asset recovery, or repossession a major plus.
What We Offer:
- Scale with a rapidly growing start-up with opportunities for advancement.
- Competitive compensation.
- Employee Stock Option Packages. We want our employees to be true owners.
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
Our team is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and employees. As a result, we will be enforcing guidelines based on CDC recommendations.
- All warehouses work areas/stations are separated by at least 6 feet.
- Hand washing/sanitizing stations located at each entrance and throughout the facilities.
- PPE equipment (mask, gloves) will be provided for each team member.
- Team member temperature checks prior to shift with forehead thermometers.
- Work areas/tools/vans are sanitized before and after each shift.
- All inbound and outbound devices at our warehouse are sanitized with disinfectants and UV wands.
At Wheels, we strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company but as individuals. Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Wheels Labs, Inc.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. With innovative products focused on sleek design and safety, Wheels provides a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to get around cities through the connection of a smartphone. Wheels is headquartered in West Hollywood, California and is expanding quickly across the world.