Lost and Found Customer Service for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Join our team that is committed to providing the best customer service to all visitors of the SEA airport.
The Lost and Found Department functions will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Assist walk-in customers during business hours
- Answer phones during business hours
- Maintaining and updating the Lost and Found system
- Research and verifying validity of all information before release
- Collect lost items from Terminals and various other areas of the airport grounds.
- Photographed and log items
- Receive, count, document, and secure items in a lockable container such as a safe.
- Movement of Goods and Materials
- ORGANIZATIONAL skills
- Self-driven focus on Customer and Client satisfaction
- Ability to excel under pressure of meeting extreme deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Able to solve daily problems and make quick decisions within the operation
- Computer Software (Word & Excel)
- Must be able to work varied hours
- Weekends and Holidays required
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 70 lbs.
- May include long periods of standing and walking
Flight Benefits, optional Dental/Vision Insurance, and optional 401K