Republic Parking System, an Impark company, is one of North America’s most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable : Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer : Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Republic is currently looking for a Lot-Attendant to work at our MidAmerica Airport location.
The Lot-Attendant position is responsible for ensuring that parking tickets are accurately calculated and that fees are correctly collected from the customer. This position is expected to communicate with customers in a friendly and inviting manner, answer any operational questions, give directions when asked, and maintain proper flow of traffic through the exit booth. The Lot-Attendant is also responsible for all parking lot inventory each night to ensure that all cars are accounted for. This position has aspects of the job that require the employee to be outdoors in any and all weather conditions.
· Accurately account for every ticket processed and every vehicle exiting through their lane.
· Accurately take inventory for both Long-Term and Short-Term parking lots each night.
· Accurately take a car count of the parking lot in both Long-Term and Short-Term lots.
· Accurately complete the daily cashier shift report.
· Maintain courteous and professional customer service.
· Assist customers with all questions and concerns.
· Maintain a clean working environment.
· Attention to detail and accurate data entry.
· Effective Communication Skills.
· Ability to walk, or stand for extended periods of time.
· Prior cash handling / customer service experience.
· Honest, trustworthy, self-motivated characteristics.
· Ability to pass a basic math test
· Ability to pass a pre-employment screening, including background check and drug test.
· Dependable transportation to work location
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.