The Faulkner Automotive Group is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Lot Attendant to join our team! Faulkner is a place you can establish a career and grow with the organization. We provide training to all of our employees and offer continued growth opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy and ambition to succeed. We offer a top-tier benefits package to all full-time employees, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus company match, Employee Referral Bonuses and Paid Vacation.
As a Lot Attendant, the majority of your day will consist of interacting with customers and moving vehicles around the lot. As new cars are delivered to the dealership, the Lot Attendant confirms the receipt and compares the serial numbers against the invoices. Your main role will be to park/retrieve vehicles for sales and service customers, organize vehicles around the lot and manage the customer parking area. You will also shuttle customers to different destinations and shuttle vehicles between different Faulkner facilities. It is important to make sure all vehicles are clean before delivering to the customer! Additionally, you will be responsible for keeping the customer entrances clean and any minor building/property maintenance.
Become part of the Faulkner Family and join our team!
• Park new cars, used cars or customer cars in assigned areas for sales, service or body work
• Visually inspect exterior of cars to detect damage
• Record description of vehicle damage and list missing items on delivery receipt
• Verify presence of accessories listed on the invoice, such as spare tires and stereo equipment.
• Perform minor building and/or property maintenance
• Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license, along with a clean driving record
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to drive both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
• Physical stamina as you will be continuously moving around the lot and interacting with customers.
• Must be able to perform all job functions that require lifting and/or carrying single items up to 50 Ibs, as well as functions/activities such as pulling, pushing, bending, standing, lifting and reaching.
The Faulkner Automotive Group is a family-owned and -operated automotive group serving Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania with the best vehicles and services. Our dealership group is composed of 28 dealership locations and 21 franchises, making us one of the largest family-run dealer groups in the country.
While our network has expanded, our core values haven’t changed. We remain committed to growing the business and continuing our reputation as an industry leader and are looking to hire and retain bright, diverse and energetic people who have high integrity and share our commitment to a customer satisfaction business philosophy.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.