Are you a strong leader? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Looking to excel and grow in a fast paced atmosphere that will challenge you day in and day out - leaving not a dull moment? Then you may just be the future Project Manager that we're looking for.
We're looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about working on some of the most exciting, high profile, state-of-the-art projects in the country. This is an opportunity to BUILD your career, not just a job.
We are seeking an Electrical Engineering or Construction Management grad with at least 3+ years of experience in the low-voltage industry with systems including but not limited to: (Security, Access Control, CCTV, DAS, WIFI, A/V, Structured Cabling, Teledata, etc.) Our Project Engineers have a documented and fast tracked career path leading to project management, preconstruction, cost engineering, design engineering, and quality control roles.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & SCOPE:
- Partner with your Project Manager/Mentor to learn how Helix manages budgets and deadlines.
- Continue to build off of industry experience and learn an advanced level of project management.
- Lead all vital documentation - Requests for Information, Submittals etc.
- Coordinate with other trades on the assigned project(s).
- Assist with change orders and negotiations.
- Regular field site visits or you will be stationed on a project site depending on size and scope of the project.
- Work with the Superintendents and Field personnel to understand installation, labor and manpower.
- Ensure quality control procedures and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide top service to our clients with consistent and concise communication.
- Degree in Construction Management, Electrical Engineering or field experience with management aspirations (must be enrolled in degreed program).
- 3+ years of experience in the electrical construction or low-voltage industry.
- Dedication to learning, expanding knowledge and continuous improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills.
- Problem solving, acceptance of responsibility, and work ethic.
- Motivation to complete tasks on time and on budget.
- Must successfully pass a background/drug screen.