Position Summary: PeopleReady is seeking an experienced low voltage technicians to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables as well as security/access control equipment.
Technicians MUST have experience working with various cables that include: twisted pair, coax, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi-mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, terminating, testing, and labeling, rack install and fiber termination/testing experience.
· Pulling/running low voltage cables in a commercial environment
· Pulling, terminating, and testing of fiber optic cables
· Dressing/labeling of cables
· Installation of cabling support structures (cable tray, J-hooks, ladder rack, etc.)
· 2 years of low voltage installation experience in commercial cabling.
· MUST have MA or CT Certification
· Cabling hand tools (tool pouch, snips, screwdrivers, punch-down tool, crimper, etc.)
This is a contract to hire opportunity.
$20-$22/Hr depending on experienceJB.0.00.LN