PAPÉ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION –KENT, WA
LOWBOY TRUCK DRIVER: Position will deliver Papé Machinery Inc. equipment and allied products to and from customer locations and store locations. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Delivering equipment to locations in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining truck (equipment) in safe, proper working conditions through performing daily inspections of truck and equipment.
- Confirming cargo is loaded properly, safely and not overloaded, as per all State and Federal regulations.
- Preparing all required documentation accurately and timely.
- Maintaining a safe working environment and observing all safety laws, policies, OSHA regulations, DOT regulations, policies and rules.
Must have excellent oral and written skills, and be flexible as overtime may be required. Must have a clean DMV record, current medical certificate, and a valid Class A (air brake) license with double/triple endorsements for heavy hauling. Three plus years’ heavy haul truck experience with detachable gooseneck, two axle jeep, and two axle hydraulic booster preferred. Will need to be proficient with e-logs and/or log books, record keeping, permitting and state laws, and working with pilot vehicles.
- Three plus years’ heavy haul truck experience with detachable gooseneck, two axle jeep, and two axle hydraulic booster
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Commercial Driver License
- DOT Medical Certificate
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.See job description