Loyalty Marketing Senior Specialist
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
The Marketing Sr. Specialist Loyalty leads the documentation and reporting work that helps measure and inform the over-arching Rewards marketing strategy and JCPenney enterprise marketing initiatives.
- Maintains and manages email, SMS and app push calendar including reporting, works with vendor partners, IT, creative and enterprise digital communications team on scheduling; works with other internal departments to consolidate information when needed.
- Works with promotions department and merchant partners on credit needs, e.g. offers, creative needs, etc. for CCPs
- Works with credit team on all promotional activity and writes briefs for all print credit needs from applications to store signage
- Supports team members in day to day functions and assists on short and long-term projects
- Works closely with the store environment team to understand placement and functionality of department signage needs
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or project management.
- 3-5 years of marketing program execution experience. Customer Loyalty and Rewards program experience ideal.
- Quantitative aptitude for analytics and data driven planning.
- Email, SMS and app communication planning and execution.
- Knowledge of the creative process for both digital and print a plus.
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative. Flexible with change and unafraid of ambiguity.
- Proficiency in MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). HTML skills a plus.
What you get:
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
REQ ID: 1082747