Do you want to work with a team of highly engaged healthcare providers where you can make a direct impact on patient care for our community? If so, this LPN position is for you!
Sycamore Glen Health Center is a short term rehabilitation department and long term care facility. With 40 rehabilitation beds and 60 long term care beds, Sycamore Glen Health Center is recognized for providing exceptional care for patients in our community! The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides nursing care to individuals through the application of basic knowledge of the biological, physical, behavioral, social, and nursing science under the direction of a registered nurse. The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values, and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments.
The LPN Charge Nurse is responsible for:
- Provides resident care to meet all medical, physical and psychosocial needs for facility residents. Supervises nursing assistant staff.
- Reports to the Clinical Nurse Manager.
- Accountability for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Demonstrates adherence to the patient confidentiality and patient rights.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (NLN)
- Current Ohio LPN licensure.
- Completion of an approved IV therapy course
- Evidence of completion of an OBN course in medication administration
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Accommodate flexible scheduling.