- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Palm Coast, FL.
- Full Time, Weekend Days
- Implement care per the Plan of care
- Educate patients and families on end of life care and issues
- Prepare patient and family for approaching death
- Provide direct patient care
- Promote patient comfort and assist in changes to meet the needs
- Document appropriately to Medicare regulations
- Graduate of an accredited school for practical nursing
- Valid Nursing license from the State of Florida
- Must maintain active Florida Driver’s license and auto insurance
- 1-2 years’ experience in the health care field
Under the supervision of the Hospice Registered Nurse/Case Manager, the Hospice LPN assists in the administration of the patient's plan of care as developed by the patient, family, attending physician, and members of the interdisciplinary team. Care can be given in a number of settings including but not limited to the patient's residence, hospice inpatient units, a skilled nursing or assisted living facility. The Hospice LPN provides Continuous Care when needed during a period of crisis and as necessary to maintain a patient at home. The LPN is required to follow the POC under the RN and meet productivity expectations. The LPN is responsible for accurate documentation of every patient visit.