At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a LPN to join our amazing team.
Details of the LPN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $1,000 - $1,300 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 12 hour nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the LPN:
- Provide direct patient care according to the therapeutic plan and individual patient needs as directed by the patient care plan.
- Perform selected prescribed treatments and nursing measures for the patient under specific guidelines.
Qualifications for the LPN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Practical Nurse (LPN) with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience as a LPN.
- Current BLS/BCLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP Certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the LPN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.