Nurses—you won’t find a more rewarding career than working with Medical Park West Rehabilitation! Right now, we are seeking an experienced LPN to join our nursing team on our weekend doubles shift. As one of our nurses, you will play a key role in creating a positive resident experience by providing quality compassionate healthcare.
As a LPN, you will participate in the delivery of patient care in accordance with facility clinical systems, regulatory requirements, and physician orders. You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest quality services are delivered in a customer-service-friendly environment.
- Observing patients, charting, and reporting changes in patients' conditions
- Answering patients' calls and determining how to assist them
- Providing basic patient care or treatments
- Working as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions
- Current, unrestricted LPN license in the state of practice
- Previous skilled nursing experience
- Solid understanding of clinical operations and regulatory compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills