Job Duties Include:
- Phone and customer service responsibilities
- Computer proficiency and EMR experience
- Excellent attention to detail, familiarity with insurances, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Phone triage, scheduling, greeting patients /? accepting co-pays, data-entry and various administrative tasks are required
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills required
- Must work with a high level of organization
All candidates must have a minimum of 1 year recent experience working as an LPN. Applicants will be subjected to professional reference verification, license /? certification verification, educational verification, pre-employment drug and criminal background screening processes.
If you meet the above qualifications and have immediate availability, please apply at Dependable Staffing. Qualified applicants will receive a call shortly after the application is submitted and received by Dependable Staffing.
For more information please call me at 602-264-1444 (ask for Ryan) or apply online HERE today and we will contact you Monday!