Elder Homestead of Minnetonka is a premier living and care community, uniquely organized to provide residence, care services and amenities in a homelike, safe and compassionate environment where you can experience its country charm and peaceful setting.
We currently have an LPN (PT) opportunity to join our team!
- Start your journey with Volunteers of America today by applying online:
- And we will contact you to set up an interview that works with your schedule!
If you have a passion for working with senior and are energetic, reliable, well organized - we'd like to talk with you. Here are Volunteers of America -Elder Homestead we put pride in our work and really have a genuine concern for the people in our care.
This position will work from 7am-7:30pm - every other Saturday and Sunday
Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Legal, Company Paid Life, Voluntary Life, PTO, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness, Paid Holidays and BONUSES!! We also offer Flexible Benefit Options
Located just a short distance off the bus line for easy transportation to and from Elder
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents' charts, doctor's orders, residents' plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.