St. Peter's Health Partners would love to help you utilize your nursing skills to provide quality care to our patents and help impact the community! Make you next move matter and see what great opportunities are available.
Even if you a are new grad nurse we would love to speak with you. Most locations like to start the interview process 1-2 months before your graduation date so do not hesitate to apply while finishing your classes! If the right fit, we would offer you a position so when you obtain your license you can start right into the role. Some locations even allow you to work on a limited permit after graduating!
As a LPN we have a number of options open to you including:
- Sub Acute units - You will get exposed to high acute patients typically seen in the hospital
- Acute Care - Sunnyview is a great opportunity to get into the hospital environment and exposed to different levels of care
- Skilled Nursing - Explore the joys of working with our elderly population and help families during this transition
- Dr. offices - Practices run from Internal Med / Primary / Ambulatory Care to specialty and surgical offices. With over 100 office Medical Associates and find the right physician practice for you.
- Assisted Living - Grow your leadership skills where the patients might not need as much direct care, but it is your challenge to keep them from regressing
- Operating Rooms - Explore a different type of nursing where you are hands on in the operating room
Among our facilities we offer:
- Sign on bonuses up to $3,500 at certain locations
- Variety of schedules to help those with children, going back for their RN or looking to get the most number of hours available
- Full time
- Part time
- Float pool
- 12 hour shifts
- Locations throughout the capital district
- We cover from Queensbury to Saugerties
- Tuition reimbursement for those looking to further their careers
- Caring Nurse Managers and Educators that will help you achieve success to provide the best patient care
- Ability to transfer nationwide through Trinity Health Care to accommodate future needs
You worked hard to get your license and we can help those that took the next step in the career ladder or those that are just getting started in the medical field be the best nurse they can be!
Home Health Registered Nurse