Western Tidewater Community Service Board welcomes you to join our team!
At WTCSB our mission is to provide a coordinated system of quality recovery oriented care in Mental Health, Intellectual Disability, and Substance Abuse Services to the citizens of the cities of Franklin and Suffolk and the counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton. We continually strive to value staff, support diversity, and promote excellence and personal choice in the provision of consumer care.
We are seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for our following Suffolk, VA facilities:
- Behavioral Health Assisted Living Facility
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (ID/DD) Residential Facility
**Gero-Psychiatric, Mental Health, or ID/DD experience is preferred for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties for LPN:
- Implement Nursing and Care Management Services across the continuum of care
- Implementing and maintaining Individual Service Plans
- Maintaining accurate consumer records
- Conducting on-going physical and mental assessments
- Monitoring consumer safety
- Providing guidance to behavioral staff on medical treatment needs and assessments
- Monitoring and education regarding medication compliance and side effects.
- Compliance with agency policies and procedures, and adhere to all relevant local, state, and federal legal and regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Skills for LPN:
- Licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- At least 1 year of nursing experience
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable DMV record
- Experience with Gero-Psych, mental health, or ID/DD population
- Long term Care experience
- Proficient using Electronic medical records
- Basic knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare Regulations
Benefits for Full-Time LPN:
- Health Insurance/Life Insurance
- Retirement/Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vacation/Sick leave
- Legal Resources
Must be able to work Days, Nights/Overnights, and Weekends
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years