Remedy is partnering with a very well-established company in the Buffalo, NY area who has an urgent need for a LTL Dispatcher to join their team. Check out these great details!
Pay: $50,000 - -$70,000, depending on experience
Hours: 1st shift, Mon - Fri
- Very competitive pay
- Excellent benefits options
- Stable, reputable company
- Small company environment with a very friendly staff!
Responsibilities for this LTL Dispatcher include:
- Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day
- Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers
- Act as a communication liaison, answering incoming phone calls from drivers on the road as well as clientele
- Cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
- Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and work with drivers to establish new routes for timely deliveries
- High school diploma required, college degree strongly preferred
- AT LEAST 2-3 years of LTL dispatching experience with a major common carrier is a MUST!
- Computer savvy with a impeccable ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be very customer service oriented!
This is a stellar opportunity for an organized, professional LTL Dispatcher to join a great company in Buffalo! Apply today for immediate consideration!